Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Welcome to the...

Snow Capital of the World!
20 February 2007
Entrance to the sleigh trail... the path was recently ploughed. All that white stuff is what last month's blizzard dumped on us. These pictures were taken last Saturday...

::
::
Our expedition into uncharted territories - ha ha. There are horses in front of the sleigh... they are hidden behind that massive snow pile which is roughly 6 feet high. Riding in the sleigh are Grant, Dean, Jackie, and Aaron. We met up with a couple of coyotes once we were out in the field. I had to take a picture, of course! In the meantime, I kept an eye on Coco... coyotes find dogs her size to be a delectable snack.

::

::
::
::
Hee hee -- we turned our back on the team for 2 minutes and they went and got themselves stuck in a deep snow bank! Twice! The second time I didn't take a picture because I was in Grant's pickup truck, towing them out (plus Grant was in no mood to let me snap any pictures).

::

No comments: