Friday, February 09, 2007

Where's my camera when I need it?!


White-tailed Deer!
Originally uploaded by Robin.Lisa.Keith.
I went for a quick trip into town today and (darnit! it did occur to me to grab it) I didn't bother to bring my camera along. My drive was graced with the sight of six deer standing on the side of the road -- umm, wait... actually, they were crossing the road in a single line (just like they taught me in school). I slowed down to let them cross and upon spotting me, they started to run down the road. Of course, I was kicking myself at this point for not grabbing my camera. The gadget used to take this photograph was my cell phone -- not exactly high tech. But it was a beautiful sight to behold: Those six white-tailed deer dashing in leaps and bounds along the grid road.

No comments: